Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jack Black Lip Balm

So I'm just going to throw it right out there........this stuff is awesome!  I had wanted to pick it up for a while now, but at $7.50 for .25 oz it was a little hard to part with that much money for such a tiny tube.  But I'm so glad I did.  I am what you might call a lip balm connoisseur.  Or to be less fancy, an obsessed fanatic.  I'm pretty sure I've tried every balm out there, except the high-high end stuff like La Mer. (But I'm working up to that, trust me).  This JB balm feels really good, it's nice and thick, but not sticky or waxy. It's got an SPF of 25 which is great for keeping lips protected. It's full of good stuff like shea butter and avocado oil and it make my lips feel really soft.  I usually brush my teeth at night (well duh), rub my toothbrush across my lips and put this stuff on, and like magic, all soft in the morning. It comes in a few different flavors, mine is natural mint & shea butter.  I got mine at Ulta (it's a men's line, so check out the men's products to find it), but I've seen it at Sephora too, and anywhere else Jack Black products are sold. 

No comments:

Current Movie Favs

  • Anything with Jason Stathem in it
  • Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
  • The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
  • Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
  • Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
  • any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead