|Coralista, Thrrrob, Dallas, Bella Bamba|
Sunday, December 18, 2011
I was trying to figure out what my "go to" blush is. And I don't really have one. I like to use lots of different ones, but I do seem to use these Benefit blushes more than others. The colors are so pretty, long lasting, compliment my skin, and don't change color once they are on for a while. They also smell really good! Kind of fruity....
My favorite right now is Dallas. It's pretty as a bronzer, but it actually works well on my skin as a blush too. I put it over Mac's Brit Wit. It is a nice winter combination on my pale skin. Just use a light hand! They can be a bit chalky if you apply too much (IMO). I'm not a huge fan of the box packaging....although now with their newer ones they have a mirror and the lid is attached (Bella Bamba). You get a decent amount for the money, 120 g for $28. I don't think I will hit pan (or box lol) on any of them for a long time. They have several shades, with Hervana being the newest one. You can see that one here. For those of you who may feel they are a little too pricey, there are some great dupes by Hard Candy called "Fox in a Box" for a more affordable $6. I don't have any of these myself, they are available at Walmart and are always sold out when I go, but I plan on trying them, and if you check out YouTube, you can see some comparisons.
Current Movie Favs
- Anything with Jason Stathem in it
- Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
- The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
- Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
- Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
- any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead