Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Benefit Blush

I was trying to figure out what my "go to" blush is.  And I don't really have one.  I like to use lots of different ones, but I do seem to use these Benefit blushes more than others.  The colors are so pretty, long lasting, compliment my skin, and don't change color once they are on for a while.  They also smell really good!  Kind of fruity....

Coralista, Thrrrob, Dallas, Bella Bamba

 Coralista, Thrrrob, Dallas, Bella Bamba
My favorite right now is Dallas.  It's pretty as a bronzer, but it actually works well on my skin as a blush too.  I put it over Mac's Brit Wit.  It is a nice winter combination on my pale skin.  Just use a light hand!  They can be a bit chalky if you apply too much (IMO).  I'm not a huge fan of the box packaging....although now with their newer ones they have a mirror and the lid is attached (Bella Bamba).  You get a decent amount for the money, 120 g for $28.  I don't think I will hit pan (or box lol) on any of them for a long time.  They have several shades, with Hervana being the newest one.  You can see that one here.  For those of you who may feel they are a little too pricey, there are some great dupes by Hard Candy called "Fox in a Box" for a more affordable $6.  I don't have any of these myself, they are available at Walmart and are always sold out when I go, but I plan on trying them, and if you check out YouTube, you can see some comparisons. 

No comments:

Current Movie Favs

  • Anything with Jason Stathem in it
  • Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
  • The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
  • Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
  • Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
  • any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead