Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: L'Oreal Le Gloss

 I am in love with these lip glosses!  They are very pigmented, and taste and smell like cupcakes, or cake batter......or butter cream frosting........I haven't quite put my finger on it, but it's yummy!  The first one I purchased was Really Rose (I can't tell the number on it, it got "erased" while in my makeup bag).  It's a very pretty "earthy rose" color, that's the best way I can describe it.  It is very pigmented and opaque, a very nice fall color.  The second one I got was Nude Touch (152).  This one is also pigmented, not quite as opaque, and a little shimmery, very versatile.  Next was Baby Blossom (151).  This is my least favorite, as it's not as opaque, it's a little like a streaky nail polish.  It's a milky pink.....once you work with it and get it on right, it's pretty also, very light.  And lastly, Watermelon Crush (154).  This one is less pigmented, a little more "see through" but still plenty of color....maybe a light fuchsia.  They are not sticky at all (and I love mine sticky lol) but stay on 2-3 hrs without reapplying (or eating, drinking, etc).  Like I said the smell and taste is yummy.  The price averages about $7.99, and you can pick it up at most drug stores or department stores.   I recommend!                                                                                                                                                                                                  
         
Really Rose, Nude Touch, Baby Blossom, Watermelon Crush

Really Rose, Nude Touch, Baby Blossom, Watermelon Crush


No comments:

Current Movie Favs

  • Anything with Jason Stathem in it
  • Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
  • The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
  • Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
  • Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
  • any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead