Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mac Lipsticks

I have a huge collection of lipsticks....ridiculously huge.  I might even have an addiction.  I probably have well over 100 (which to some of you, that might not be that big lol).  The funny thing is, they are all pretty much within the same color family.  I'm very pale, and not the beautiful pale white skin that looks great with red lipstick, I mean the pale skin that turns most shades orange on me.  It has taken me years to find nude lipsticks that don't make me look like I'm dead, or dressing up in mommy's makeup.  So far my favorites are by Mac, one by L'oreal, and one by Josie Maran.  I really like the Mac lipsticks in the lustre finish, and also in glaze and satin.  My collection of Mac lipsticks isn't that big, but I have some beautiful shades.....I've swatched them in order of my favs...

          Syrup, Viva Glam V, Viva Glam II, Blankety, Courting Lilac, Faux, Angel, Snob,
 Creme Cup, Speed Dial, Blooming Lovely

What do you beauty up your lips with?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Blooming Lovely one is really pretty...is that new? You have so many lipsticks! I'm glad you finally found some nude shades that you like :) ~Beth

Current Movie Favs

  • Anything with Jason Stathem in it
  • Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
  • The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
  • Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
  • Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
  • any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead