Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Creamery Creek Soaps

I love these soaps so much I wanted to share.......  I found this website a while ago, and have just recently made my second purchase.  I'm usually a shower gel kind of gal, but I had heard rave reviews about this family owned company and thought I'd see what all the hubbub was about.  I went to the website and found out that they are made with goat milk, they are all natural, cruelty free, vegan and completely handcrafted.  (Plus the cute pics of the Nigerian Dwarfs goats are a just so adorable).  They also milk the goats by hand, I had watched a documentary about cows and the horrible conditions they live in and what they go through being milked by machines.....so this was really nice to know.  The scents described made it hard to chose just a couple, but I narrowed it down.....The first time I ordered I got the Honey Almond Oatmeal (for my bf which he loves) and the Red Clover Tea for myself.  If I remember correctly, I got them in about 3 days, which is super fast in my opinion.  I received them nicely wrapped, with a little personal note and a few samples of some of the other scents.  All their soaps are phthalate free, SLS free, and Paraben free.  They are a hefty size, the bars are 6oz - 6.5oz, and they are only $5 each.  Shipping is really cheap too, I only paid $5.  My second order I received in two days, I got another Honey Almond Oatmeal, a Summer Strawberry and a Dragon's Blood  (along with more samples).  They all smell soooo good.  They lather like crazy, and rinse off really nicely, none of that residue feeling, just nice and smooth.  I feel they are pretty moisturizing, but since it's winter and I slather on the lotion, that one might have to wait till summer to know for sure lol.  Anyway, it's always nice to support small businesses, and I highly recommend (not getting paid to do this, and didn't receive anything free....I just think they are a great company!)..... you can check them out here!  Creamery Creek Soaps

No comments:

Current Movie Favs

  • Anything with Jason Stathem in it
  • Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
  • The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
  • Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
  • Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
  • any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead