Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Virgin

After being an avid reader of several blogs, I decided....."why not try one of my own?" I've got lots to talk about (just ask my bf lol). After mulling a few topics over in my head, I figured the best thing to do is talk about what I know most about....or at least am the most interested in. Which is beauty products, movies, flea markets, napping and family. The order of which depends on my mood that day. I have no idea how much time blogging takes, or even if anyone will read it....so it might end up being a sort of journal to myself. If someone happens upon it and gives it a look, that much the better :-). I don't know anything about adding pictures or videos, or anything fancy yet, so bear with me....all three of you reading this (my daughter, my bf, and anyone who accidentally clicked on the link). I named this post Blog Virgin for obvious reasons. I figure as I get more comfortable with blogging, I'll add more information about who I am....so for now, I guess this would be considered "First Base". TTFN :-)

No comments:

Current Movie Favs

  • Anything with Jason Stathem in it
  • Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
  • The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
  • Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
  • Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
  • any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead