Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My True Love

I found it..........the one....  After years of searching for my true love, I found it.  I tried so many, giving them the benefit of the doubt because I thought they were the one for me, the one I was looking for.  I discarded them, one by one, thinking my attempts were futile and just wanting to throw in the towel.  But I found it!!!

Yes...........it's a lipstick (come on, you're surprised??).  Number 814, Forever Frappe by L'Oreal (Infallible).  I believe it was around $8, and I'm sure you can find it anywhere lipsticks are sold (I believe I got it at Walgreens).  It's the perfect color for me.....almost the color of my lips, but a shade better.  I'm in love!!!  It's creamy and long lasting and it has my name all over it.  *sigh*........love......it's a wonderful thing isn't it?


Add caption

Pretty huh?

No comments:

Current Movie Favs

  • Anything with Jason Stathem in it
  • Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
  • The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
  • Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
  • Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
  • any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead