Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Birchbox!

For those of you that have never heard of Birchbox....It's a box of "luxury" sized samples that are sent each month, usually 4-5 samples, for $10.  It's an auto delivery type thing, if you decide you don't want it anymore, just log on and cancel......pretty easy!  They send a wide variety of product lines, like Stila, Benefit, Laura Mercier, and Bare Minerals to name a few.  Each month you receive one full size item, which almost always retails for more then $10, along with 3-4 luxe samples, so it's a win win situation!  It's a great way to try a product you might not want to spend money on, either because it's a little pricey or you've never tried the brand before.  I've been a member for about 4 months, and I've received some great things, like a full size Laura Geller blush, a Stila eyeshadow, and a Zoya nail polish.  You also rack up points that you can use to purchase full sizes of the sample products they send and they have helpful tips and tutorials on the website.  I thought I'd share what I received for July so you can see what they have to offer....

Birchbox!

Card explaining the products


Packaged.....

Redken Shine Brilliance Shine Flash, Nuxe Dry Oil, Zoya polish in Pandora, and Purity cleanser by Philosophy and a fruit and nut bar (can't remember the name of it)

So that's what my box of goodies held for July........I love this because there is always something in there I end of liking, and who doesn't like to get a box of beauty products in the mail?  It's like someone loves you and sends you a present each month........and I love presents!  Get your Birchbox here........... Birchbox

No comments:

Current Movie Favs

  • Anything with Jason Stathem in it
  • Napoleon Dynamite (no explanation needed)
  • The Strangers (one of the only scary movies that actually "scares me"
  • Julie & Julia (I do my cooking vicariously through this movie lol)
  • Under the Tuscan Sun (for the scenary if nothing else)
  • any "of the Dead" movies, i.e., Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead